Having a best curved monitor for work can be a great help. It helps you relax and focus on your work, without the hassle of constantly switching between different screens.
If you work with a lot of monitors and desktops, you may have experienced the frustration of not being able to reach everything on your screen. Whether you are using an external keyboard and mouse or monitor stand, your arm has to reach from one side of the desk to the other.
This is where curved monitors come in. They help you get around those awkward corners, allowing for more flexibility and productivity when working with multiple monitors.
The curved monitor provides a real feeling to the gamers while playing games, and involves people in his/her favorite videos and images also by protecting their eyes from harmful blue light.
- 1 Choose from this list of the curved monitor for work
- 2 Top 5 Best curved monitor for work
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions: Best curved monitor for work
- 4 Buying Guide: Best curved monitor for work
- 5 Conclusion
Choose from this list of the curved monitor for work
Some people fear the high budget of a curved monitor. This article is for them because we have listed the five best curved monitor for work in an affordable price range. With so many options, you may feel disgusting to choose the best one for you. No worry by reading this article, you can get a vast idea about which monitor should be best for you.
Top 5 Best curved monitor for work
1. Sceptre 24″ Curved Monitor
Sceptre 24″ Curved Monitor is a 1800R curve monitor that gives the feeling of a realistic scene on videos or games, as you are enjoying the scene by presenting there, with real color and grayscale performance. It is an affordable curved monitor that anyone can buy with a very low budget.
It is enriched with blue light shift mode and anti-flicker which reduces the extra blue light and provides a warm light to protect the eyes and provide clear and sharp images by eliminating backlight.
- Easily affordable to all.
- Provides realistic and high-quality images with solid color and grayscale performance.
- 75Hz refresh rate provides clear and smooth images while changing without blurring.
- Has Anti-flicker technology and blue light shift mode to protect eyes from straining.
- Supports HDMI, VGA & PC audio.
- Its pixel response is slow.
- It has no ergonomic adjustments.
2. Philips 272E1CA 27″ curved frameless monitor
If anyone wants a curved monitor with high resolution and also with wide view angle the Philips 272E1CA 27″ curved frameless monitor is made for him/her. It is a Full HD (1920×1080) resolution and 1500R curvature for providing a wide-angle view.
75Hz refresh rate offers an artifact-free and smooth gaming experience for game lovers. Flicker-free technology and blue light shift mode make it more preferable for long time users of computers.
- 1500R curvature with Full HD resolution to provide ultra-clear and wide viewing angle.
- 100% of sRGB color coverage provides every possible color of an image or video with a preferable contrast level.
- It has built-in speakers and a VESA mount for hanging on the wall.
- Take care of eyes with Flicker-free technology and blue light filter.
- Flexible connectivity via HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, and audio.
- It only supports tilt adjustment.
- OSD buttons are too small.
3. Sceptre Curved 27″ 75Hz LED Monitor
This 27-inch curved monitor of Sceptre will make your office or house ultra-modern with its gorgeous thin-bezel design. Not only gives the modern look it also provides razor-sharp pictures and vivid colors. In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology delivers wide viewing angles and enhanced colors.
With a 75Hz refresh rate, 250 cd/m2 contrast ratio, and 8 millisecond response time it provides the best quality pictures, videos, and game experience. And most importantly, you will get all these features at a low price.
- Such a large monitor at a low budget.
- IPS technology delivers wide-angle viewing and enhanced color.
- It has a 75Hz refresh rate and 8 millisecond response time.
- Provides razor-sharp and clear images with a 250 cd/m2 contrast ratio.
- Tillable display and VESA wall mountable.
- Blue light shift and built-in speaker.
- The sound quality is not as good as expected.
- Low pixel density.
- No swivel adjustment.
4. ViewSonic VX3276-MHD 32 Inch IPS Monitor
ViewSonic VX3276-MHD is a 32 Inch edge-less IPS Monitor specially build for those who need accurate color for professional working. Its IPS panel allows emphatic color and grayscale performance on screen. It is the best curved monitor for gaming also at an affordable price.
It is a full HD (1,920×1,080) resolution with 250 cd/m2 highest brightness level, 1200:1 native contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio, 50-75Hz refresh rate, and a 14-millisecond pixel response rate. So, you can undoubtedly believe in this monitor for better picture quality.
- Amazing picture quality with this 32 inches edge-less monitor.
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) technology provides vivid color at any viewing angle.
- Color accuracy is too elegant with high resolution and high contrast ratio.
- Flicker-free technology and blue light mode give a comfortable working experience all day long.
- Supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA.
- VESA wall mounts.
- No swivel adjustment only tillable.
5. Samsung C27F396FHU 27″ Curved Black Computer Monitor
The most attractive thing about a curved monitor is the immersive experience of viewing. Samsung C27F396FHU 27″ Curved Black Computer Monitor has this revolutionary quality of viewing. 1800R curved and Full HD (1920×1080p) resolution provides ultra-clear and natural images.
It has a 3000:1 contrast ratio that provides a clear and vibrant picture quality. AMD FreeSync reduces stutter and assures smooth gameplay by refreshing dynamically. Save power consumption by adjusting brightness according to the light of the room.
- Immersive viewing experience with 1800R curved and Full HD resolution.
- Eye saver mode reduces the blue light emission and keeps eyes comfortable by reducing fatigue.
- Flicker-Free technology provides extra clear and sharp images for providing long time comfort.
- It has a game mode for a better gaming experience.
- Auto brightness adjustment saves power consumption and protects eyes from straining for extra brightness levels.
- Doesn’t have any compact speakers.
Frequently Asked Questions: Best curved monitor for work
Is a curved monitor good for official work?
It is difficult to answer this question as the benefits of a curved monitor vary depending on the person. Some people might need a curve in order to be able to see what they are doing while others might want it for aesthetic purposes.
For some, having a screen that curves away from them may provide an ergonomic benefit. It can also make it easier for someone who is prone to neck and back pain or headaches.
However, there are some disadvantages too such as increased glare from sunlight and the inability to see small details when working with large documents
Does a curved monitor make a difference?
Curved monitors have been around for a while now and have evolved from being bulky to more stylish. A curved monitor provides lights from all angles towards the viewer’s eye. That means the whole screen directs the lights to the viewer. You can interact with the whole monitor more easily than a flat monitor. The main difference is the immersive experience of a curved monitor.
There are many benefits associated with curved monitors like:
- They are better for gaming because it allows for an increased field of view, which in turn increases accuracy when aiming weapons or throwing projectiles in first-person shooters.
- It reduces eye strain by curving the monitor at different levels so that it is not too close or too far away from your eyes.
- They can also improve productivity as they reduce neck pain, allow for better breathing, reduce eyestrain, help prevent carpal tunnel syndrome, and provide back support when working on a computer all day long.
Do curved monitors reduce eye strain?
Yes, the curve on a monitor reduces eye strain because of the extra clear and large screen, a curved monitor provides a comfortable and wide-angle viewing experience. A maximum curved monitor has Anti-flicker technology and blue light shift mode that reduces eye strain and fatigue and keeps the viewer comfortable while gaming or working for a longer period.
Are IPS monitors better for eyes?
IPS (In-Plane Switching) monitors are better for the eyes as they offer a wider viewing angle and more stable image quality. They are also the only type of monitor that can be used for both professional and personal use.
The main reason why IPS monitors are better is that it has superior color reproduction, higher contrast ratio, and lower blue light emissions which makes them safe to use in front of your computer or TV screen for long hours.
Is it better to play on a curved monitor?
It is better to play on a curved monitor because it reduces eye strain and improves the view of the game.
To be more specific, playing on a curved monitor will increase your performance in games and decrease neck strain by providing greater visibility.
A curved monitor gives an immersive and comfortable playing experience to the gamer. Its super smooth and clear picture quality involves the gamers in their games. Protects eyes from straining by blue light shift mode. Some of these monitors have a game mode for a better gaming experience.
What should I use a flat monitor or curved monitor?
A flat-monitor is recommended for those who are working on a computer for a long time. It can be used by almost everyone as it does not require extra hardware like curved monitors.
A curved monitor, on the other hand, is recommended for people who have eye problems or have to work in front of a screen all day.
Both of these types of monitors have advantages and disadvantages. The curved monitor is more immersive, provides more wide-angle views and realistic pictures. And flat monitors have lesser immersive and wide-angle views than a curved monitors. Besides a curved monitor is more expensive than a flat monitor. Considering all these things it can say a curved monitor has better work experience.
Can a curved monitor be mounted?
Yes, a curved monitor can be mounted. However, it is important to ensure that the monitor is properly levelled and aligned before mounting it to the wall. You can use a monitor mount or an adjustable arm to do this.
Buying Guide: Best curved monitor for work
A curved monitor is the latest big technology trend that has just made its way into the professional market. Although not exactly as cheap or portable as a traditional flat screen, it does offer a more immersive experience. Here’s our guide on which curved monitor to buy for work.
Before buying any kind of monitor, no matter what is flat or curved always determine the budget that is affordable to you. Generally, the curved monitor is more expensive to afford, in this article we have listed five affordable curved monitors for office work and gaming. You can choose one of them or select another one that is easily affordable by you.
At first, determine the size of the monitor that you need. Sizes vary from working, gaming, or enjoying videos. I recommend choosing a big size monitor at least 27 inches for gamers and a normal size at least a 24-inch monitor for office work.
Always choose a Full HD monitor with at least 1080P. Because a high-resolution monitor produces clear, crisp images by improving picture quality. Clear images are good for our eyes and also for the satisfaction of our minds. We recommended some of the best-curved monitors with high resolution.
A good monitor has a 1000:1 to 3000:1 contrast ratio. That delivers razor-sharp clarity of. 16:9 aspect ratio, 50-75Hz refresh rate makes a monitor more preferable to work.
Don’t forget to consider eye protectiveness before buying your selected monitor. A monitor must have flicker-free technology and a blue light filter. Flicker-free technology provides videos with a high refresh rate. And blur light filter reduces the harmful blue light from the screen of the monitor and gives a comfortable viewing experience.
A good monitor should have flexible connectivity. If a monitor supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA that is a good monitor overall.
Always consider the sound quality of the monitor. Good quality of sound attracts the users of the monitor. Helps to listen to the background sound of any games or videos with full concentration.
Using a curved monitor for working, brings more concentration in working. The pressure of the curved monitor matches the natural curvature of the human eyes. If you are inserted to get some comfortable and relaxing feeling while working then you should use a curved monitor.
Usually, a curved monitor is more expensive than others. We have listed five best curved monitor for work that will provide you with the best features within a low budget. With some frequently asked questions, you can get some idea of buying a curved monitor.
This article is for those who want to buy a curved monitor but can’t make the right decisions. No worry, we researched for a long time to present the best-curved monitors at a low cost.
Related Post – 10 Best Computer Monitors for Eyes Reviews & Buying Guide
Last update on 2022-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API