In today’s generation sitting in front of a computer monitor for a long time is very conventional. Choosing the best computer monitors for eyes that help you to watch movies, videos, to concentrate on official documents, and to play games unremittingly and also for a longer period is not so easy.
The protection of the eyes should be the first and foremost requirement before buying a computer monitor. There are various types of eye care monitor in the market that is also affordable but find the best one is too difficult. Before buying a monitor you must consider some important issues.
After so much research we have listed the 10 best monitors for eyes. Hope this article will help you to choose the best one according to your needs and the safety of your eyes.
- 1 Top 10 best computer monitors for eyes
- 1.1 Asus VA24EHE 23.8” Monitor
- 1.2 BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor
- 1.3 Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor
- 1.4 Dell E Series 23-Inch Screen Monitor
- 1.5 ViewSonic VA2246MH-LED Monitor
- 1.6 BenQ 27 Inch 1080P Monitor
- 1.7 ViewSonic VA2446MH-LED Monitor
- 1.8 Samsung Business 22″ Monitor
- 1.9 AOC 24B2XH 24″ Full HD IPS Monitor
- 1.10 Asus VS228H-P Full HD Monitor
- 2 Best computer monitors for eyes : Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Buying Guide : Best computer monitors for eyes
- 4 Conclusion
Top 10 best computer monitors for eyes
Asus VA24EHE 23.8” Monitor
Asus VA24EHE is an inexpensive monitor that protects the eyes for long-term usage with its Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution picture quality and 178° wide viewing angle panel and vivid image quality ensures the compatible and proper color at any angle of viewing.
It provides a comfortable watching experience because it is TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and it is specially featured by low blue light technologies. Whoever sits in front of a computer monitor for the reason of gaming or office-related working for a very long time can feel free to rely on Asus VA24EHE 23.8” monitor.
- It is a very budget-friendly product that anyone can bear.
- Its low blue light technology protects eyes from harmful radiation.
- It has a 75Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync technology to extract tracing and to provide crisp and clear video playback.
- Its 178° wide-angle panel and vivid image quality provide a compatible view at any angle.
- FreeSync range is not so wide.
- Doesn’t have any DisplayPort input.
BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor
BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor has extreme-slim bezel to provide virtual seamless multi-panel configurations. It depicts high resolutions picture and video with its 1920×1080 resolution and 250 nits of brightness level. 178° wide viewing angle helps to view a consistent and clear view from any viewing angle.
It’s Low Blue Light Technology and certified Flicker-Free performance for viewing comfortably from any angle. Super Brightness Intelligence Technology provides intense details in any amount of lighting sphere. If you choose this, it will be the best computer monitors for your eyes.
- In a small quantity of money, you can get a quality-based monitor for professional or household use.
- Intelligence brightness technology provides high-quality pictures and video sight in any lighting environment.
- Perfectly hides cables inside monitor stand about VESA wall mount: 100 x 100 (millimeter) that reduces the disgusting wire twine.
- It has a DisplayPort input.
- FreeSync range is not as expected.
- Doesn’t have good tilt design.
Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor
If you are looking for the best ultra-curved monitor for gaming then you should pick Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor. It provides a real feeling of watching something by its 2560 x 1080 Full HD Resolution. 200Hz will satisfy the gamers by an extreme level of visibility without leaving behind any blurred image.
It is enriched with the Free Sync feature that provides smooth video and seamless on the spot movement in the fast-paced games. Blue Light technology will protect your eyes from feeling weariness and irritation.
- 200Hz refresh rate makes it the most special attraction for gamers.
- The built-in speaker’s technology delivers a high range of audio for conference calls and gives you a refreshing feeling while hearing your favorite tune.
- Anti-Flicker Provides emphatic quality of pictures by restraining the backlight from flickering constantly.
- The monitor only tilts up-and-down a bit. Doesn’t have horizontal and vertical adjustment.
Dell E Series 23-Inch Screen Monitor
Dell’s monitor has already been occupied by huge users in the market. The 23” E series monitor of Dell also brought prosperity in Dell Company by its revolutionary features.
It is enriched with a 23 inch IPS monitor that delivers a wide viewing angle and its ultra-modern technology drives productivity.
In-plane switching technology provides unchanged color at any angle of viewing. It keeps the users feeling comfortable even after long time usage by its flicker-free screen.
- Provides high-quality pictures with its 23 inch IPS full HD screen.
- It has a wide view angle that helps to watch the same color consistency at any angle.
- It has the most legacy and current PCs via VGA and HDMI connectivity that fits in all operating systems.
- Flexible stand and Dell mount fit easily anywhere.
- The refresh rate is not too good.
- If the stand was just 2/3 inch higher that would be comfortable to all users.
ViewSonic VA2246MH-LED Monitor
ViewSonic VA2246MH is a 22 inch Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution monitor with LED backlight and razor-sharp clarity. It is enriched with Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for eye relaxation even after long time use.
It supports laptops, PCs, Macs, and POS systems with HDMI, and VGA inputs. And delivers tilt up to 5° forward and 23° back. It has 170º horizontal and 160º vertical viewing angles that provide compatible picture quality at any angle.
- Full HD resolution with LED backlight.
- Razor-sharp clarity and smooth image quality.
- Protects eyes with its Flicker-free technology and blue light filter. Reduces eye irritation and keeps eye relaxation in long period use.
- Its HDMI feature delivers real picture and audio clarity. It supports different HD devices like laptops, PCs, Macs, and POS systems with HDMI, and VGA inputs.
- Its sound quality is just awful.
- Tilt only the stands that make an uncomfortable usage.
BenQ 27 Inch 1080P Monitor
BenQ 27 Inch 1080P Monitor is a full HD 1080p with an elevated contract ratio spectacular 12M 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio that delivers realistic and sleek picture quality while watching movies and playing video games. It is enriched with Vertical Alignment (VA) panel technology to build up HDR technology.
3 visual solutions such as standard movie, game, photo sRGB, reading m-book, and Eco mode deliver the best viewing experience and save power. Its specialty is it has a rapid response rate with a 1ms response that brings appeasement to the everyday users.
- High range color accuracy.
- 12M 1 dynamic contrast ratio delivers clear and sleek picture quality.
- Designed with VA panel provides HDR technology.
- Blue light filter for reducing eye fatigue and irritation.
- 1ms response rate gives a comfortable using experience.
- Stand height is not adjustable that some people find some trouble to use it.
- Picture resolution is poor as a 27-inch monitor.
ViewSonic VA2446MH-LED Monitor
If you are finding something best for a long time gaming in a low budget with the best features then ViewSonic VA2446MH-LED monitor will be your best choice. Like ViewSonic VA2246MH-LED monitor ViewSonic VA2446MH is a Full HD (1920x1080p) resolution LED monitor with razor-sharp clarity.
It has Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter that keeps the users comfortable for a long time using. Supports various HD devices such as laptops, PCs, Macs, and POS systems with HDMI, and VGA inputs.
- The best monitor for gaming, watching movies in a low budget.
- Delivers razor-sharp clarity and realistic picture and video quality with (1920x1080p) resolution.
- Dual Integrated Speakers that will give you a relaxing audio system.
- Protects eyes from harmful radiation by its Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter.
- Space-saving because it is compatible with a VESA mount.
- Sound quality is not so smooth as they say.
Samsung Business 22″ Monitor
It is a 21. 8 inches Full HD (1920×1080) resolution with IPS Panel. 75Hz refresh rate provides emphatic and smooth images with a wide viewing angle. Appeasement color setting, amazing contrast ratio, and vivid color quality deliver real and stunning image quality.
Flicker-Free technology reduces irritation of eyes and eye saver mode keeps eyes fresh by decreasing blue light on the screen even after long time use. It has both HDMI and D-sub ports to connect easily in and anywhere.
- The ultra-slim bezel design stands out on any flat place with tilt-adjust. 75×75 VESA support helps to hang the monitor on a wall comfortably.
- FreeSync feature delivers the tear and stutter-free video and image.
- Eye saver mode reduces the blue light effect and eliminates eye irritation even after a long period of use.
- Can be connected via HDMI and legacy VGA technology.
- It has no audio jack and an extra HDMI.
AOC 24B2XH 24″ Full HD IPS Monitor
AOC is a 24 inch full HD (1920×1080) resolution LED monitor. Its IPS panel delivers 178 degree by 178 degree wide viewing angles and vivid colors allow over 100% in sRGB color gamut coverage. The 3-sided frameless design with an ultra-slim profile provides a clear and vibrant image quality.
Perfect for office and home because of its extra stable stand and VESA compatibility. Ultra-slim bezels give an amazing look and its multi-monitor setups make it more seamless.
- Full HD and LER with IPS panel that delivers amazing picture quality and wide view angle.
- The ultra-slim bezel design makes it more attractive.
- Low Blue mode and flicker-free technology protect eyes from harmful light and eliminate flicker to provide a comfortable watching experience.
- Clear and razor-sharp picture and video quality.
- Tilt only stand.
- Doesn’t have built-in-speaker technology.
Asus VS228H-P Full HD Monitor
Sometimes you can’t view your monitor by sitting in front of the monitor and you can be not able to see the monitor only in front angle. So, a monitor must have the quality of wide-angle veining. Asus VS228H-P Full HD Monitor has a 170° horizontal and 160° vertical viewing angle that allows the same color vibrato at any angle.
Splendid Video Intelligence Technology offers flawless picture and video performance by improving color combination, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. You will have a feeling like you are enjoying the video to be presented there.
- The display mode can customize by the user.
- Smart view technology provides a wide view angle of 170° horizontally and 160° vertically.
- Splendid video intelligence gives real viewing experience.
- VESA mount compatible.
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI, VGA, and DVI-D ports.
- There are no built-in-speaker.
- The stand is wobbly.
Best computer monitors for eyes : Frequently Asked Questions
What things should consider before buying the best computer monitors for eyes?
Before buying a computer monitor always do some research and decide what features you need. To select a certain monitor you must consider some significant features such as the size of monitor, connectivity, eye protectively, stability, good resolution, brightness, color reliability, and most important thing the price reasonability. If all these features are pleasurable, then you can buy the monitor.
How can I protect my eyes from Monitor?
Don’t forget to wear your eyeglasses during sitting in front of the monitor if you are a prescribed glass user. Always keep a safe distance between you and your monitor. Sit on a comfortable chair where you can view the monitor properly. Try to buy a monitor that has flicker-free and blue light filter technology that will protect your eyes.
What are Flicker-free and blue light filter technology?
Flicker-free technology means delivering pictures and videos with a high refresh rate to eliminate the sparkle from the screen. A monitor with Flicker-free technology delivers an adjustable brightness level that gives a comfortable visualization.
Low blue light reduces the harmful blue light from the monitor and provides a yellowish color monitor. It removes harmful radiation and gives a comfortable viewing experience.
What type of computer screen is best for eyes?
Eyes are the most important part of our body. We should always keep our eyes safe and comfortable. To protect the eyes during a long time work on a monitor choose a flicker-free and low blue light filter monitor that will protect your eyes. Always set up the brightness and color level that your eye can endure. Choose a monitor with high resolution.
Is IPS better for eyes?
An IPS monitor delivers good quality pictures and videos with a wide view angle and fast response time. It is very good for your eyes because it provides high-quality pictures with adjustable contrast and sharpness at any viewing angle.
What is the best monitor size for work?
You may worry about the size of a preferable monitor to place in a small house. It is not about the size of the house, you can easily set up a preferred size monitor in your small house, and you can choose a monitor about 22 inches to 24 inches monitor for a comfortable work experience.
Buying Guide : Best computer monitors for eyes
Determine the main purpose of your monitor
To buy the best monitors for your eyes at first you have to determine your purpose of buying the monitor. Because all monitors don’t have the same quality. If you need a monitor for gaming, then you should choose the monitor with a higher refresh rate and less response time and if you need a monitor for professional use, then you should choose the monitor with high color accuracy and with a high-contrast VA panel.
Fix a budget
You should fix a budget before buying a monitor for your eyes. After fixing your budget, then you can go for some research about what kind of monitor you can get with your budget. High quality in a high budget that is not true, you can get a quality based monitor at an affordable price rate.
A monitor with high-resolution keep our eyes safe from straining. But the price increases with the resolution. You can buy a Full HD (1920×1080) resolution monitor in a low budget. 1080P monitor is a preferable resolution for eyes
Size and Refresh Rate
A bigger monitor is better. A 32-inch monitor is best for gaming and professional use. If you are not able to purchase a monitor of 32 inches you can go for a 22 to 24-inch monitor with high resolution and in a low budget.
A higher refresh rate is more preferable for a gamer. Besides a higher refresh rate is better. It means the number of times your monitor updates with new things per second and is measured in hertz (Hz). For gaming purposes, 144Hz and professional use 75Hz is the perfect refresh rate.
Response time and stand quality
Response time means how quickly an individual pixel changes from black to white. The longer response can blur the image quality while watching fast-paced videos. The short response time is better.
A monitor should have both better quality stand and VESA mount technology. The stand should be flexible to tilt and adjustable to height. VESA mount means hanging the monitor on the wall safely.
Flicker-free technology and Blue light filter
A computer monitor with Flicker-free technology protects the eye from straining. A monitor with Flicker-free technology delivers an adjustable brightness level that gives a comfortable visualization. A good monitor must-have technology.
Blue light filter reduces the harmful blue light from the screen and gives a comfortable experience for a long time working on a computer.
The right connection type
Another important thing you should consider before buying a monitor is the connection type of the monitor. A good monitor should have VGA, DVI, HDMI, or DisplayPort, or USB-C connector to connect to the computer.
VGA and DVI is the older version. Connect with HDMI is much better than connecting with HDMI.
To find the best computer monitors for eyes you must consider some issues. In this article, you will get the perfect idea about what type of monitor is good for your eye care.
After so much research we have listed these 10 best monitors for eyes. That will save your time to find the best for you. You can choose any of the above computer monitors for bitter working experience or you can choose a monitor by yourself but always choose the better one, which won’t hamper your eye.
My recommendation for using a monitor is to test before regular use. If you are facing any trouble to continue your work for a long time, change the monitor immediately.
Related Post – 5 Best curved monitor for work Reviews 2020